Интересно, какво ли ще бъде обявено...
The Escapist: The Baldur's Gate Countdown Begins!
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/03/15/baldu ... is-summer/- Given the point and click nature of BG, we won't be supporting controllers. Pointer devices only
- it will be better. We've got the code to rework the UI and rendering (re: vs Widescreen mod)
- 100% chance of new voice actors for new characters
- We're going to fix the broken bits. (re: Multiplayer)
- We're 2D isometric all the way
- There will be two games. Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition and Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition (includes Throne of Bhaal expansion)
- Infinity Enhanced is based off the latest Throne of Bhall codebase
- Screenshots & other platforms: Same time, next week
- Beamdog exclusive on PC (uses Beamdog client, not Steam/Origin/GOG/etc).
- We're using the 2nd Edition D&D rules.
- Mods both current and future are important. More to come.
- Beamdog exclusive. As for other platforms, tune is same time next week hopefully with 100% less explosions
- Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition will include the Tales of the Sword Coast Expansion
- Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition is going to have new content for the game you love, made by some of the original team members
Update: Beamdog reps tell us that the team at Overhaul is adding "new, original content" to the original game to make up the Enhanced Edition. "This is the Enhanced Edition, it's not a repackage. We have the original source code and are doing a significant update." He also confirms that no platforms have been announced just yet.
Update 2: A Beamdog rep also confirms that the company is self-publishing. Though he wouldn't go into detail regarding the new content, he says that "it's being lovingly crafted in the spirit of the original with the help of some of the original developers." Additionally, Cameron Tofer and Trent Oster have been working on the project ("planning and organizing") for "over a year now." We'll also hear more soon, as the team is planning "regular announcements every week with more details."